Friday, April 3, 2009

stuff i've been doing.....





Not sure what Greg has in mind for dinner.......
Hanging these in the kitchen, given to me by a friend

Remembering these tiny books

Wearing these newly thrifted clip-clop goodies
Knitting these, now the weather has turned, and the toes are in need of warmth and comfort
Teaching someone how to sew a magic bag,

Loving these simply but exquisitely packaged morsels, with a hint of fennel.

Sorting these, some from last century!

collecting these for (another) project.
Other than that I've been hanging out on my own, painting, sewing, eating cake and doing the crossword. All the family is away again for the 2nd weekend in a row, so i'm enjoying the quiet. My music, my food, my mess..... Now if i can just get the dog to boil a kettle i'll be proper sorted!

No comments: