Thursday, December 18, 2008

All's well that ends well



Well that's it! It's all over folks, I no longer have a child at Primary School. It's amazing how that time flies, how those little preppies become big personalities. I must admit i did NOT shed a tear but my bottom lip did tremble...a bit. Not sure why, i guess because he's so ready for a new school adventure I must be too!

And on the home front I had the lovely Justine pop in to give me some blog assistance. It was a brief visit but worth every minute, and i can see the beginning of a wonderful friendship with a tecno twist! Thanks Miss Justine. Now i'm off to explore the wonders of christmas shopping, armed with a scribbled list and a bold resolve to stay calm and within the borders of sanity.

2 comments:

62cherry said...

yay!xxx

Andi said...

Well, as you exit the primary school years, I am only just beginning.
Well done on making it through.
Happy holidays
Andi :-)