Sunday, October 26, 2008

too, too much...



Not much afoot.
Taking it ever so gently today after a beautiful night at the convent in Abbotsford for a wedding.
A gorgeous, lovely, wedding. Beautiful couple, great party, incredible surroundings and balmy weather. Add some mean vodka and a gypsy trio plus some ace tunes, let me just say there was dancing! A fabulous evening..... Today we're feeling it! Thankfully food and foxtail ( as it's
known in our household) is a remedy for all over-indulgences. Have tried to get crafty on a gee's bend collaboration but..... not up for it. Time for bed. I hear tomorrow calling..............

2 comments:

Andi said...

Sounds like a great evening. I'm planning my wedding at the moment and would love any tips / handy hints.
Andi :-)
PS I've been trying to make a link to your blog from mine but am having trouble. Go to my blog and click on 'Thunder Road' to see what I mean. Any suggestions?

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I work at the Abbotsford Convent. It is an amazing place isn't it.

Sounds like a fun night.